Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

The Hippest Korean Hair Salon + Best Products for Bleached & Damaged Hair



Good morning everyone! Today, I have another hair video. I know I just did the video
on the Rainbow Hair, But then, I think it's two days after that, I went to go get it
professionally bleached, and now my hair has gray,
purple and pink in it. Subtitle presented by
innisfree Say goodbye to this hair color. Innisfree launches event booth
on KCON 2017 NY.

So, they covered my ears, so that none of the bleach
will get into my ears and also, it protects my earrings. Say hello to my hairdresser. She's so cute. Meet us at KCON 2017 NY
Prudential Center (June 23-24) I look like a superhero,
but she's bleaching my hair, and then, you guys will see.

Say hi to the captain. Yeah. Hello. He's the captain.

Say goodbye. Innisfree launches event booth
on KCON 2017 NY. In Korea, you get to really know
your hairdresser. So we like shared
about each other's lives and she used to be a model.

Doesn't she looked like one, though? I wanna film a video with her, so, if you are interested,
comment down below. Let's film a video together. Gosh. Gosh.

She's so cute. And she's so young, she's 21,
Korean age. In the US her age would be 20. -Is it past your birthday?
-No, not yet.

-Oh, so she's 19.
-Gosh! -Nineteen.
-No way. She's so cute. It turned out a little brighter. -But it's still reddish.
-Okay.

We need to get rid of the red color more. So, first round of bleaching done. On to part two. We're switching over.
The captain is now going to do my hair.

Meet us at KCON 2017 NY
Prudential Center (June 23-24) So excited. Meet us at KCON 2017 NY
Prudential Center (June 23-24) We're finally going to wash this off. Oh my gosh, there's puppies in here! Okay, shampoo time. Oh, I'm so excited.

Bad angle. Wash is finished. Secret. I'm so excited to see how it came out.

-You're all set.
-Thank you. Innisfree launches event booth
on KCON 2017 NY. This is a product that's going
to protect my scalp, because we're about to go into the dye. She's so cute.

She says I'm so cute. Oh man. He's using a special hair dye that is basically
going to treat my hair as well which is very important because my hair
is so damaged right now. And this hair dye
actually smells quite good.

It was at Lumio,
and if you guys go in and tell them that I referred you guys, you guys will get 30 percent off, so check the details
to find out where it is and, yeah, I highly wanna recommend them just because they're super nice people
and they're super hip. But the color looks
even greater outside so, I'm so obsessed
with my hair right now. So, thank you, Lumio. And I wanted to share
how I will start taking care of this because it is really important
to make sure you treat your hair with the proper oils
when your hair is bleached and damaged.

And, first, we have the Daddy-O shampoo
from Lush. And I actually picked this up
when I was in London, and it was much cheaper than Korea. Because Korea tends to double the price
of Lush products. And, at first,
when I shared it in the haul, a lot of you guys commented
saying that it dried out your hair, But, luckily,
that wasn't the case for me because I always follow up
with a conditioner and some kind of hair treatment.

So, I didn't have that problem yet. But this is helping me maintain
the color of my hair. A lot of you guys might think
that my hair color hasn't changed too much but it definitely has balanced because before,
my roots were very black and dark, but then, now, it's kinda even and the hair dresser did say that through every wash,
the color will start changing so, I'm very excited to see
how it will turn out. But the Daddy-O shampoo is the only
purple shampoo I could find in Korea, but then since I am going to America soon I think I'm gonna pick up a bigger bottle
of another brand of purple shampoo, so if you wanna recommend any,
comment down below because I will be on the search
for that purple shampoo.

For conditioner,
I have the Lush Hair Conditioner. And this is also from the Daddy-O line, and I received this as a gift
from a subscriber from Korea, so thank you so much, because I am obsessed
with how soft it makes my hair feel. And for those of you guys who use
a shampoo or conditioner bars, can you please, like, give me tips
on how to take care of it? Or like how you store it? Because I feel like every time
that water gets on it, it gets really mushy
at the very bottom, so, I would love some tips on that, but, yes,
I've been loving the hair conditioner because this also helps with the color and it definitely makes my hair
feel smooth. On days when you don't
wanna wash your hair, I highly wanna recommend
the Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo.

This is in powder form. And, I feel like this might gross you out, but I really don't wash my hair everyday, it's usually every other day or sometimes I could go three
or four days without washing my hair. My brother absolutely hates it, but honestly my hair doesn't
really get oily, so, I don't know why he's complaining. But yes, this is definitely a product
that really helps control the shine and I'm basically shampooing my hair
every morning using this.

So this powder, I fell in love. I prefer it more than sprays just because I feel like the powder lasts And the... It controls the shine better. I have two hair oils
that I wanna rave about.

And I feel like you guys already know. But, first, we have the Lucido-L
Triple Beauty Vitamin Oil, and this was first introduced to me
from Sunnydahye, and I fell in love and I needed more. So, when I went to Malaysia,
I was looking around for it, couldn't find it. But, luckily, I received about ten
of these hair oils when I was in Malaysia, so thanks to all of you guys
who brought me one I absolutely love how affordable
this hair oil is and the quality of the product.

It definitely makes my hair
feels very smooth and soft, and even though my hair is bleached
and damaged, every time I brushed through it,
it doesn't feel like damaged hair. But if you wanna spend
ten times the price, because I think
this is about three dollars, I do wanna recommend Ouai's...
Ouia? Ouia's hair oil. Compared to the vitamin oil,
it is a lot smoother in my opinion, and there's a lovely scent to it. It makes your hair smell like flowers.

And, when I was at the Lohacell event, the makeup artist and the hair stylist, she was basically complementing
the smell of my hair and I knew it was this product only because the dry shampoo
has no scent to it. So, I told her about it,
and she was, like, obsessed because I promise you, you don't even
need a perfume when you use this just because the smell lingers
and usually, when you spray perfume, I heard that if you spray it on your hair
it'll last longer. Well, this is gonna play the perfume
and the hair oil part and it'll make your hair feel super smooth. So, depending on what your budget is
for a hair oil, I wanna recommend these two.

And finally, if you're like me and you love to use hot tools
to whether straighten or curl your hair, it's very important
to use a heat protectant. And one of my favorites is this one
from Bumble and Bumble. This is the Hair Dresser's Invisible Oil, and I just love
how lightweight this feels and it doesn't make your hair feel sticky. Actually, the hair oils as well, it doesn't make your hair looking greasy
and oily, I forgot to mention, but yeah, I love this heat protectant and it's one of my favorites,
I've actually bought the bigger version.

That's it for today's video, I hope you guys enjoy the short vlog of me
going to the hair salon, as well as recommendations of products
I'll be using to protect my hair because it's very important
to take care of it now, otherwise, I'm gonna have to cut
all of it off in the future. So, I hope that this video was helpful. If you have any products
you wanna recommend, comment down below
as well as let me know how you feel about these products because I love it when
the comment sections becomes a place where everyone starts sharing
their reviews and opinions on the products because not everyone might like
the products I just mentioned now. So, let's make the comment section a helpful place for everybody
looking for products.

All right,
I'll see you guys in my next video. Goodbye! Subtitle presented by
innisfree.

The Hippest Korean Hair Salon + Best Products for Bleached & Damaged Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment