Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Toy Hair Salon ! Toys and Dolls Fun with Rapunzel Hairstyles & Draw N Style Hair Color Markers



Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, Rapunzel!! Rapunzel: Yes mother Gothel, I'm here. Mother Gothel: Look what I brought you for your eighteenth birthday. Rapunzel: Oh mother Gothel its beautiful I love it. Mother Gothel: It's for you to take care of your hair, my source of eternal youth (laughs evilly) I hope this would keep you entertained and will get that silly idea of seeing the world out of your head.

Rapunzel: Oh mother Gothel I love it I love it, thank you very much. Mother Gothel: Goodbye, Rapunzel Rapunzel: Goodbye mother Gothel. Oh this is so much fun. I'll do my hair before I have a chance to
go see the world.

(Music) Storieswithdolls: Hi boys and girls, today we will be playing with these Rapunzel toys and I am so excited because I love long hair. Today we are going to create many hair styles for Rapunzel. Lets start!! First lets open the beauty salon. The back of the box tells us what we can do with this toy.

(Music) We're almost done, putting Rapunzel's beauty salon together. It comes with all kinds of fun things and accessories. These hooks over here for hanging the scissors. This brush with Rapunzel on the back.

Shampoo and conditioner which we can put here on this shelf that is decorated like Rapunzel's tower. And right here in this tower we can put this
little piece that looks like strands of Rapunzels hair, and thats exactly where we will hang
these strands of hair that we can add to Rapunzels hair. It also comes with this Pascal hair clip. Lets put it here.

Boys and girls, how exciting!! Rapunzels beauty salon is ready. Lets open the doll so we can start styling
her hair. I really like this doll because it comes with these markers and these stencils so that we can draw on her hair. Well I guess the first thing that came out
of the box is this comb, now here's the doll.

I love her transparent glittery shoes. They remind me of Cinderellas glass slippers. It comes with this barrette in the shape of
a magic flower. It also comes with two more barrettes, one with sun that is typical of Rapunzel and this one with the flower again.

It comes with this magic mirror that can be
converted into a stencil. We put it in Rapunzels hair and close it. And here we can color her hair with this marker, it comes with two more stencils that we can use and these two markers. Now for the fun part lets start making
hair styles for Rapunzel.

I'm going to take a strand of hair from here, one from here and I am going to add this barrette. And now I'm going to do the same by taking a strand of hair from here and another from here, and I'm going to add this one. Finally I am going to take a strand of hair from here and another from here and I'm going to put this barrette. Here is how the hair style turned out.

Lets call it Spring Fest. Now we are going to take two strands from
the front again. But this time thicker. I'm going to twist them, I'm going to bring them together, and I'm going to continue twisting them until they form a bun.

With this leftover hair, I'm going to clip
it to a strand of hair from down here using this barrette. Lets comb her hair...And this is her hair
style. We'll call this one...Glamour nights. How about if we do another one? This time we're going to take all the hair
in the front and we're going to add the braid.

Now lets take half of the hair that was
left over and circle the braide around it. We'll secure her hair with a sun clip,
and here it is, all done. We'll call this hair style Rapunzels
Flower and Sun. For this last one I'm going to cheat a bit,
because the set doesnt come with a rubber band but I am going to use this one.

I'm going to make a pony tail, tie it down here. Then I'm going to make a space in the middle and pass the hair through the space. And lets add the Pascal clip. We will call this one, Pascal on vacation.

And now, lets pretend to cut her hair. We connect the two flowers like this and attach it to the hair here. Now her hair is really long. We're going to cut her hair.

Oh no!! We cut Rapunzel's hair! (Laugh) Just kidding friends, we can put it back and make her hair very long. Or we can also use it to decorate her hair
with different colors. Now what do you think if we draw hearts to
match the highlights in her hair? We clip the hair, we put the magic mirror,
and, let's color! Ready! Lets see how it looks!! Oh look how nicely the heart turn out!! Now lets try the purple, oh a purple heart!! And now her hair is purple and pink! Rapunzel: (laugh) I'm having so much fun with all these things. (Laugh) Lets see what this could be.

Lets see, let leave this here. Oh it sprays water, it must be some sort of
shower head to wash my hair. (Footsteps) Huh, what was that? Flynn: Hi Rapunzel! Rapunzel: Flynn! What a surprise! Flynn: I was passing by and I said, I should visit that cute girl from the tower, ha ha but I
see today you look more beautiful than ever. Rapunzel: (laugh) Are you referring to the crazy things I am
doing to my hair? Oh yes, I was having so much fun.

Flynn: Thats good because now we can go get some ice cream. What do you think? Rapunzel:
I think that is a great idea, lets go!! Mother Gothel: Rapunzel!! Rapunzel: (gasps) Mother Gothel, oh Flynn what am I going to do? Flynn: Hit her with a pan, like you've hit me before. Rapunzel: Flynn! I can't do that! Go hide, go hide! Flynn: But where? Where? Rapunzel: I dont know, anywhere!! I'm coming mother Gothel! Go hide! Flynn: Uh uh uh, where do I hide? Where do I hide? I'll just go behind the mirror. Mother Gothel: I came to see how you're doing with the gift I gave you.

Rapunzel: Great mother Gothel, look how I did my hair. Do you like it? Mother Gothel: Youll take good care of it right? Rapunzel: Yes of course Mother Gothel: Lets see I have to make sure you have everything you need. Rapunzel: Oh, wait Mother Gothel, (laugh) Mother Gothel: Whats wrong Rapunzel? Rapunzel: (nervous laughter) Nothing, why dont you comb my hair in the kitchen instead? Yes, lets go to the kitchen. Mother Gothel: And why would we go to the kitchen if all your stuff is here? Rapunzel: (nervous stammering) it's because, it's because, because I'm a little hungry.

Why dont we have dinner instead? Mother Gothel: Dinner? But its only two!! Rapunzel: (Laughs) I'm so silly it must be because I'm so hungry. How about lunch? Can we have lunch together? Mother Gothel: Rapunzel!! If you're hungry, go to the kitchen and eat. I'm really not hungry. I'll wait here.

Rapunzel: Mother Gothel!! Mother Gothel:
Go eat girl, you need to eat well. What is going on with that girl? She's acting so weird. Flynn: Oh no!! What should I do, she's coming, she's coming over here! Mother Gothel & Flynn: (screaming) Rapunzel: Mother Gothel! Mother Gothel! Flynn: I'll take the opportunity to leave. Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, there was a man there.

I'm sure I saw him, I'm sure I saw him. Rapunzel: Mother Gothel, l dont know what you're talking about. There's nothing there, come Mother Gothel, I'll make some camomille tea to calm you. Storieswithdolls: Later.

Rapunzel: Ugh, finally she's gone and best of all I was able to convince her that there was nobody there. Flynn: So what do you say. Can we go for that ice cream now? Rapunzel: Oh Flynn I thought you left. Flynn: No, I found a better place to hide.

I'd invited you for ice cream and you said yes. Rapunzel: Oh Flynn, ok, lets go. Storieswithdolls: Boys and girls, I hope you liked these Rapunzel toys. If you enjoyed the video, dont forget to like it.

And, in the comments tell me which hair style you like best..

Toy Hair Salon ! Toys and Dolls Fun with Rapunzel Hairstyles & Draw N Style Hair Color Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment