Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Alankaranasala (Salon) II Mahathalli



Your hair is pretty dry madam.. Which Shampoo do you use? I use Kunkudukai(soapberries) for my hair.. That's completely old-fashioned madam Your hair is completely damaged.. We got imported stock recently Why don't you try that..

You'll have a lot of improvement in just 4 sittings.. Salon Yeah.. Can you hold once? It's done madam.. Check it out once..

Why there is so much difference in between these two eyebrows/ Check it out once.. Nothing like that madam.. It's perfect.. Come on ya..I can see that, no..

Actually your eyebrow shape is like that madam.. We can't fix it.. I am sure 99% of you have faced this problem with them.. Don't you think they do that? And, I don't know why they never accept their mistakes..

Don't cut my hair at all ya.. Just style it.. We have to cut atleast an inch madam.. Don't cut more than 1/2 inch..

Very little.. Ok madam.. Ok madam.. It's done..

Check it out once.. Why the hell did you cute so much ya ? Did'nt I ask you to cut just 1/2 an inch? I did'nt cut so much, Madam.. I just cut 1/2 inch only.. There are a lot of split ends madam..

If we don't trim them off, your haircut isn't gonna look great So what if there are split ends??? Aaaaarghhhhhh!!!!! Is it that difficult to cut 1/2 inch when we ask them to cut only 1/2 inch? It's our hair at the end of the day.. What are we going to do if they cut it like that? So irritating!!! Can you please do that a little slowly? I am getting rashes on my skin.. There is nothing to worry madam.. We use only imported products..

I guess your skin is sensitive.. Can you please remove this tiny hair over here.. That tiny hair can't be removed madam.. We can't do anything about it Why should I even come here if you can't give me proper services? I can do that myself at home, can't I? Hello madam Where do you stay? Uh....Manikonda..

We know there won't be a miracle happening on our face after a facial We usually go there for some relaxation.. When we are there to relax, they annoy us so much with their stupid questions ya....So irritating.. Along with that, they utilise the opportunity and start marketing all their services.. We are like completely stuck there..

You've tanned a lot madam.. Why don't you go for a de-tan treatment ? No, Thanks.. I don't want it right now ya No madam, you'll have a lot of improvement.. You've tanned way too much..

How much does it cost? Just 450/- madam 450 plus taxes.. No ya.. I will get it done next week I guess.. You'll have a lot of difference..

Trust me.. Ok... Ok let's go for it So, next time you go to a parlour just get what you want and leave.. There is a lot of negative encouragement you get after you go there..

What's the bill amount? 1500 Madam.. But, 450+150=600 right? Plus taxes madam.. When someone says taxes.. You'll expect it to be 20 or 30 rs more..

But these days they charge you hundreds of rupees in the name of taxes.. Please subscribe if you agree :).

Alankaranasala (Salon) II Mahathalli

No comments:

Post a Comment