Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Annoying Orange - Prank Call #1 Tanning Salon



[Line rings]
- Makin' a phone call   Makin' a phone call,
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la  -[bleep] Day Spa, this is Shelly.
How can I help you? -Shelly?
You mean like an oyster? -Ah.... No. -Oh, okay. -Can I help you? -Yeah, I wanna get a tan.

-Okay! Have you tanned with us before? -Uhh... No. -Have you tanned before like,
at all? -Uh-uh. -Okay, and how would you describe
your skin tone? -Mmm...

Orange. -Sir?
-Yeah, I'm orange. -Your skin is orange?
-Yeah, really orange. -Okay, so you have been tanning.
-No.

-Too much tanning
can be really harmfu... -Nuh-uh, I haven't been tanning. -Okay, so why is your skin orange? -I was born like this. -Do you have some
kind of skin condition? -No.

I've got a couple dents;
that's about it. -You should really... Come in for a consultation.
-Why? -Because it could cause
damage to your skin like scarring, pigmentation, and peeling. -Peeling?
-Yeah.

-Well, I don't want to get peeled. I saw one of my friends get peeled once. It wasn't pretty.
-Yeah. -He was baked into a crisp.

-Uhyah!
That's why we have to be careful. -Oh, okay. -Sir?
-Hi! -Could you hold for a minute? -Hold what?
I don't have any hands. [Rock music playing]
[sighs] Oh, well.

Lalalalalalalala, la, la, la   Laaa!
-Thank you for ho... Uh, sir?
-Oh, hi! My supervisor, um...Thinks you should consult a doctor. -About what?
-Your skin. -Yeah, it's orange.
-Right.

-Well... -Why do you think
you need our services? -I just want to look a little
bit more "tangerine." [Laughs] You're not laughing. -Okay. I have to go.

-Where are you going?
Can I come? [Dial tone]
Hello? Hello? [Sighs] Hmm... Captioned by SpongeSebastian.

Annoying Orange - Prank Call #1 Tanning Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment