Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Minecraft How to make a Beauty Salon



How To Make The Beauty Salon! How To Make The Beauty Salon! First I'll Split The video into 2 parts. First, I'll be building the Structure And After that I Add The Details. First I'll Split The video into 2 parts. First, I'll be building the Structure And After that I Add The Details.

First I'll Split The video into 2 parts. First, I'll be building the Structure And After that I Add The Details. I Need To Dig The Shape To Make The Floor Now We Fill The Floor. I've Chosen a Simple, Light Pattern.

Wood Warning! R.I.P Tree These Walls Are Hard To Make. It'll Make Sense When It"s Done! You Can Use Your Color To Make a Theme. I'm Using Pink And Green. ???????????? There Is A Lamp.

That's Why We Had 1 missing block Of Wood... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!! That, I Thought Looked Like A Pillow. I Made It As Best As I Can. Modern, Organic And Colorful.

My Duty's Not Done Here I Have More So Bye!.

 Minecraft How to make a Beauty Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment