Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Battle Of The SexesHair Salon Scene [ASMR](Emma Stone)



Hi. Hi. I've been moving around too much, haven't I? Yeah. I'm sorry, I've been, uh...

I'm excited. Or nervous or something. You're all tennis players? Yeah. You don't watch tennis? Oh, no.

I don't have a TV. But I admire what you guys are doing. At least women know where the carburetor is. So...

...Billie Jean... ...What do you want? What do you mean? With your hair. What do you want to do with it? Oh. It doesn't matter.

You can just get it out of my face. You don't care about how you look? Someone as pretty as you? Uh, it's-- I'm not... ...Pret-- I mean, I don't... Thank you for...For saying that.

What's your name again? Marilyn. Would you let me just...  Give you a little trim? It'll make you feel like a whole new person. I don't think a haircut's ever made me feel quite like that.

Is that perfume? It's lavender oil. I put it on my wrists just to relax the customers. It's nice. I love it.

Billie Jean! Come on! I'm coming! All right! What is she doing in there? It was nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. You know what? We've got a tournament in San Diego, actually, next month, and I have a lot of tickets. So you could just bring everyone and...

Billie Jean, let's go! It's a lot of fun. Yeah, everyone's invited to come. Next month in San Diego. So...

Thank you again. Thank you. - Finally. - We're gonna be late! Do you think there'll be any cute photographers?.

Battle Of The SexesHair Salon Scene [ASMR](Emma Stone)

No comments:

Post a Comment