Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

How my Bengali mom reacts in Salon



Madam, which hairstyle do you want? What the hell is this? Mom, this is Sia. You won't recognise her.   Do, you wish to become a Panda now?   Sia is HOT now. And I want to be the first to try this hairstyle No, Munna, this hairstyle is not happening MOM! It's Indrani Yeah, right! Indrani.

This hairstyle won't do.     Nope! Not this style Please hurry up and decide. I have other appointments too. We also have taken an appointment When did I say you haven't? But, please fasten, my next client is waiting.

How to decide fast? Do you want her to get this hairstyle? Mam, your daughter is right about the style Do you have any idea about styling? What did you learn all these years? Mam, I understand that you know a lot about styling. But, I can't waste my time after your daughter's haircut   I am also getting confused because of you both.   By the way, this is a shitty salon. Head Burners is way better than this.

Excuse me Mam! This is not a cheap salon, but a reputed one. How can you say such a thing? You can't say anything like this!   Please! Don't fight among yourselves.         But, make sure to maintain the length. Don't cut much.

Don't cut her hair much    .

How my Bengali mom reacts in Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment