Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Hair Salon in JAPANB By C in GINZAKimDao in JAPAN



Hey guys this is Kim Dao here
and welcome back to my channel So I am back with another vlog in Tokyo So I am about to head out now to a salon in Ginza I'm gonna do my hair so I mean, I've had this hair for a while and I want to change up a little bit, I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do I've got some photos saved
so I'm gonna show the hairdresser So I did my hair pink when I was in Australia, it's faded quite a lot because I have to touch it up like once a week But I haven't been doing that just coz I want to make it easier for the hairdresser just in case they need to do something to my hair again So I'm going to head out to do that and just before I was just watching some YouTube videos so I'm sure you guys know but this is Digital Rev and I love their camera reviews,
been watching them for years So I'm trying to find a new camera but I'm not sure which one to get yet. I'm hesitating between a few different ones so yeah I've been watching reviews and trying to find videos that will help me decide Still haven't decided what camera I want yet but I really want to decide in the next few days. I've made it to Ginza and I'm gonna eat
at this really nice Udon Restaurant! That looks so good, I love Udon! So this place is apparently really famous for Udon Noodles and I'm getting this set. So cold Udon with two sauces sesame and soy sauce.

It's gonna be really delicious! This is the Udon and I also got Onsen Tamago. And soy sauce and then sesame, it looks so good! And this is cold dipping noodles! So i'm going to go and do my hair now I'm going to B by C Salon in Ginza! Look at the hair salon. They even have a cafe in here! So I'm at the Salon now and I'm gonna do some layers on my hair and I'm gonna try and get some more pink into it,
so it should be really cool. And they are super friendly here
and the place is really nice! Got a nice view as well when you're doing your hair.

There's like a really cool nice building right next to me So i'm super excited! And what's unique in this salon is the person who cuts your hair is different to the person who colors your hair This is the person that's gonna cut my hair! This is my hair before and they're gonna fix it for me give me a treatment and color my hair. So the salon I'm at is called B By C. And it stands for Beauty By Core so they just explained to me that it means you
can be beautiful from your heart as well They're gonna give me a smoothie as well so it kinda makes you healthy from the inside. It's so good! Yeah definitely get this if you guys come here.

So the cut is finished I'm really happy with that it looks a lot better! They didn't cut my hair too short, they didn't cut it a little bit, but I had a lot of dead ends on my hair so I'm very happy that they cut that off so My hair is still very dead so they're still gonna do treatment on my hair so I can't wait for that Hopefully my hair is gonna look a lot better after! Stil in the process of highlighting my hair so I look a bit crazy right now But I love how slowly they were doing it,
they were doing it so carefully so yeah, really happy with that,
I can't wait to see how it turns out! I've been sitting here for a while and they use this to fix up your hair They gave me a pillow so I'm very comfortable here. So they just did a treatment to my hair and this is like the difference,
so see here it's like all damaged but then this one looks really nice! So that's what they did to my hair. Coz my hair was very damaged before. So this is how it works, it just goes and protects your core on your hair And there were different treatments
that they put in my hair So they just put in the manic panic into my hair again And yeah it looks really really hot pink now so I'm really happy.

So what they do is that they mix 2 different manic panics into my hair, two different pinks so I'm really excited to see how it turns out! And before I just had the ombre but now I'm gonna have like pink up in my hair so that's gonna be really cool So this salon was located in Ginza so I'll link everything in the description box below. So you guys can check it out. But it is a very nice salon and it wasn't really that expensive either. It's very pink and then you can see under here It's pink under here as well so I'm really happy with that So she is the face lesson teacher They have different things here so they've got the hair salon, they've got the cafe So she has face work lessons to kinda like improve how your face looks.

So for example like "sa, shi, su, se, so"
is like a lesson that they use So it's interesting and she's also from Vietnam. So I tried to speak Vietnamese
but I'm not very good at it! He's also a make-up artist and
he's gonna help me with my make up! He said to draw over the lips a little bit
to make it look a bit more cute. Yeaaay finished! I'm so happy! So I did my hair, I'm really happy with it because it's like a lot more healthier now and I'm just at a cafe So I'm just having coffee and talking and doing some business and stuff Yeah I got a coffee so i'm gonna do that now!.

Hair Salon in JAPANB By C in GINZAKimDao in JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment