Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

TRIP TO THE SALONAshley Gosiengfiao



Hey everyone! I've been getting a ton of requests for the past...Year? Years? I know, I'm sorry it's been so long and here it is. You guys have been asking me for a video tutorial on how I color my hair, how I maintain the color of my hair, and the health of my hair despite all the coloring. As you can see, my hair is quite hideous right now. The grays are kind of yellowish already, and my roots are around an inch or 2 inches long.

It's kind of beyond any DIY saving right now, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna take you guys with me to the salon! So I've got my dyes with me. And I haven't shampooed for a few days- Ah! My phone just fell. Anyway, so I haven't shampooed my hair for a few days now. I know, disgusting right? But that's to lessen the damage of the bleaching.

So, I'm more than ready so let's go! Okay! So my sister is with me. She will be having her hair colored as well. I wanna make it black again. I'm tired.

Yeah, you just had your hair brown for, like, a few weeks - and now she wants it back to black.
- Yeah 'cause it's so hard to maintain! - Aww!
- Like, it's already black - I don't want it anymore.
- Can you imagine mine?? I know, right? It's so hard. This is Indigo Salon. This is the salon that I've been going to for the past 3 years. So this is Ms.

Lorna, she's my stylist. - Hi!
- This is Ate Sally. We've been doing this funky colored hair thing for 3 years already. And we all started actually without knowing anything about it and then we experimented, and we grew together and now, just name any color, and we've done it already.

How about this one, Ash? What do you think? Isn't this one too black? This is the color of your regrowth. Ah, this one. Okay, let's go with this one. Hiiii! Hi, Ate Sally! Hello! So, she's bleaching my roots to get it as light blonde as possible to get it ready for the gray dye.

Bleach usually stings the scalp but I was just really lucky and blessed to have a pretty numb scalp. Man-head. Man-head! Manhid head. Ate Sally is going to put this Micro Mist on me to make the process faster.

We're going to use this for 15 minutes before rinsing the bleach out of my hair. A lot of people have been asking me what I use to dye my hair gray and this is it! It's the Wella 050 Cooling Violet Toner and what you do is you mix it with developer then apply that to light blonde hair and then you leave it for 30-45 minutes. We will be showing you guys how to do it after my roots are bleached. I got these from Rainbow Head PH.

They also have Manic Panic, Arctic Fox, Wella, Bleach London and a lot of other brands of awesome dyes. If you guys are interested, I will link you guys and the links will be in the description box down below. Around an hour has passed since Ate Sally started applying the bleach to my roots so this is how it looks now. This is how it looks like after.

It's kinda yellow. This part still has the gray dye in it. So, that's the toner. Ms.

Lorna will be mixing it with developer. And we use 2 bottles of that Wella dye. - How much developer do we need?
- Same. 1:1.

I'll open the 2nd bottle later, so it won't be exposed to the air. - Oh, so this is just one bottle?
- Yes. Ah, okay. The consistency has to be thick.

Here is the dye being applied. So, it doesn't look like anything right now but it's going to magically turn my hair silver in a while. And it's difficult to do this on yourself, because you won't be able to see the back of your head. And it has to be fast.

That's how fast my hair reacts to the dye. It looks like violet. My hair's gray now! So, we will be leaving this for around 30-45 minutes but as you can see it's already gray. This is how it turned out, and Sally put this in my hair.

It's [[TIGI Bed Head Blow-Out Golden Illuminating Shine Cream]] to make my hair softer and shinier. I am getting my hair trimmed by Ms. Lorna. So, this is the finished product! It's a little wet, still.

I'm gray-headed again! So that was it! I hope you guys enjoyed that video. If you learned something new today, or if you just had fun watching me get my hair colored and done, please give this video a thumbs up! I will be coming up with new hair tutorials soon. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel. And I will see you guys in my next video! Thank you! Buhbye!.

TRIP TO THE SALONAshley Gosiengfiao

No comments:

Post a Comment