Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

What Would You Do Child disrupts nail salon patronsWWYD



Every year on the fourth Thursday of april the nation celebrates take our daughters and sons to work day And today Thea joins her mother berry for a day of work at the Karma Organic Spa in Englewood, New Jersey Wait, that's the color you picked? But she becomes a huge distraction. Mom can you help me braid my doll's hair?
Mom, I want to draw a portrait of you. Mom, my iPad is not working. Preventing her mom from doing her job Mom, I want to make you a bracelet sure sweetie.

It'll be great. Do you want Thea to make you a bracelet too? No. If you unknowingly booked an appointment with this manicurist "Okay, we'll figure it out. Don't worry" and get her daughter too What would you do? This first customer has stopped in for what she hopes is a quick manicure.

Oh, can you buy but I am Ii have You're just getting a manicure. Yeah just a quick one, and I just got a pedicure yesterday. Little does she know this appointment comes with a few extras. "Mama, I wanna draw a portrait of you." "Okay sweetheart, go ahead." But you have to look at me! While this little artist works on her masterpiece, The customer quite literally starts taking matters into her own hands Doesn't she really good artist? Yeah, that's really good here.

Do you want this one? Go ahead. Wait, who's the worker here? Oh my God looks great? That looks really good. You want me to open the file for you I'm really excited to have my daughter here June you one more you're okay. I know you stop so I just know g not want more to finish here Well, I thought you were doing it.

She'll be down in a couple minutes this customer doesn't have a couple of minutes And the appointment gets even longer when thea jumps back in with yet another distraction Very counts, and the customer seems to get more annoyed by the second Got a little on that nail All right, hon I'm just gonna take this off then I'm gonna go. You sure? Yes. And with that this customer has had enough we catch up with her outside John quinones. How are you? What would you do? What did you think of our manicurist? I she was like great.

She was like a great mother. God should have been very professional. He liked you you Ivan diem like more really We're back inside now will this next customer a mother herself have the patience to wait for Thea's Jump rope routine "You have to look at me!" "I'm looking, I'm looking." I'm looking one two three come on. Catch me four five six seven She awesome is I any kids are awesome.

She thinks Thea is awesome Come on boy until mom puts her daughter before her customer. What snacks Exactly second we send mom and daughter away, so we can bring in the manager That's loraine another one of our actors. Hi. How are you everything, okay? Okay She's asking for another manicurist.

I'm super friends, okay? Okay, okay, barry returns and the manager tells her to polish up her customer service skills They're just a little hungry, but moments later her attention is right back on her daughter Here's it Okay, okay, we get rings I'm going to do it. Let me just wash my hands off one second littlefield even offers to help out on the workload Yeah, I'll need to come out And do it quick Okay what do you want onto the hair with the customers patients running low we send the manager back in ask the woman is she Delaying your manicure would you like? Very I'm sorry what she's Gonna wash, and so we may need That's my cue Johnny did uh if I get to step in and see hello. Hi there? I'm Jonathan Jana Okay You watch the show you guys all that Well, what did you think of our manicurist the fact that you bought her daughter to work and I have no problem left because I? Have my children I didn't want to make her feel bad, but we also need to keep my kids natural as well as nice These final customers have booked an appointment for a pedicure Well this happy couple stay happy throughout this ordeal. Yeah, just got something to play with can you paint your hair? And believe it or not now our distracted mom asked the customer to lend a helping hand Will you get it for me buddy? Yeah? That'd be awesome The couple look at each other in disbelief.

Oh Sweetheart, let me braid your hair gilma Son Okay Just give me a holler you ready. Oh, I'll take a good good. Let me just finish her hair We're way into the appointment and Berry is just now finally touching the customers feet for the first time hang out They're shocked and our husband whispers for her to get up. I'm off the cow and now again Theo takes out that jump rope.

I'm going to jump up to ten and then we'll do more at home. Okay. Go ahead He's angry. He's really ecstatic 310 a little out of four five six seven That up.

She eventually gets up the back trying to walk out on that pedicure Okay, I'm here a little upset I know, how are you? I'm John, Kenyatta. Do you? How long were you going to take this when we hiked so much my feet need it? And I was like we're not going anywhere, but maybe she looks much different Okay, I was insensitive Billy I needed the restroom and we're gonna hang out take my phone and call on the phone and called him I don't want to make a scene especially I couldn't believe she kept stopping. I said there's no way you're safe It is I kept looking at him. We're not paying for this Yeah, no Yeah, also, too is like.

I'm in a service definition. You know I wouldn't expect myself to be paid you.

What Would You Do Child disrupts nail salon patronsWWYD

No comments:

Post a Comment