Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

UNICORN NAILSCutest Nail Salon in the Bay



Good afternoon everyone! Today is Thursday, September 21st. Joanday #321 And I just had breakfast at LinkedIn. I got some work done and responded to some emails. I think I'm gonna have a meet and greet in LA.

So if you're interested please check the description box and sign up to come. And now I am walking over to Google to get lunch and meet up with Janice! Me again. Hi Janice! Oh my gosh! Look it, look it! She's the one that got engaged y'all. She's the one.

I'm gonna be her bridesmaid guys! So that means I'm gonna be back in America for another three months for this one! I'm sorry No, no, no! Of course! I love Janice! And then Sharon's changing because, you know, she is not ready to be on JoanDay yet. But she is! She just had work. Hi everyone! Janice: You're not taller than her.
Joan: We're the same. I'm -- dude it's because you're in front of me.

Sharon's working from home and just wanna sh-- Wait! Where did the baseball game go! Wait hold on! The game ended. No it didn't! Now I have to work. She works really hard. We're researching where to go for the bachelorette and We're going to play with wolves.

And we're gonna float boats like that. Look how dope that is. That--unless there's an escalator, Joan will not go up that hill. We'll just airlift Joan in and out.

Sounds good! That's so funny! Sharon: We'll buy the plane that does this kinda stuff.
Janice: Joan will be in that plane and we'll be hiking up the mountain. They know me too well. That's the truth. Joan will be in that cottage while we play with snow.

While we play on the snow. The truth is all coming out. We're on our way to get our nails done. If you guys look close up, they're gross right now! Don't look at it in the eye! Don't look at it! We're gonna get our nails done! And then probably go straight to salad afterwards? There's this place called Intermezzo in Berkeley.

One of my favorite salad places in the world! Actually -- Yeah, I never ate salads before. Same here! That's what I was just about to say! I was like, why would anyone pay for a salad? But Intermezzo is so good and it's finally back. It's like this big. Okay it's not that big, it's like this big.

And then the bread is good. The bread is really good. It's like a sweet wheat. For sure! But yeah, we're heading over to get our nails done.

So excited! I love East Bay. East Bay is nice. It's calmer. Much calmer.

Cheers! Oh! She's better than me. I learn. She is, she's better than me. Wow, this is so good! Like if I have a house, I kinda want it to look like this.

Millennial pink. I can totally see it. Janice is very plain, minimal. Black and white.

They have this little tray so I could put all of my jewelry in there. You can't really see it. I love it! Yes! It's like right there, the yellow building. Where are we going? We're going to Madewell.

Madewell. It's such a Janice store. This shirt is from Madewell. It's probably gonna be there.

Gonna be embarrassed. Such a Janice store. And now we're going to Berkeley! We're gonna walk around campus. I wanna buy some Cal gear because I don't have any.

Are you even a Cal Bear? Go Bears! Did you even go to this school? Oh my gosh. But I used to have a sweater or two in college. A sweater? That's it? But I just never wore it around campus as much. When I was a freshmen I was a little more like into it.

Cause we had to go to football games. Right, well I went to one football game. But yeah. We're gonna walk around, probably get some Cal gear, get some salad at Intermezzo! Meet up with Sharon because she'll be done with work by then.

"Work". And then I'm gonna head back to San Francisco! School pride. I want that sweater right there. I'm going with the gray one and she picked a shirt.

Wait those PJ's are so cute! Yeah, are those boxers or PJ's? Oh they're PJ's. This is JoanFood worthy. What did we order? Chef Salad with Chicken Salad. Poppyseed! Yes! This bread is the best! It really is! It's so large.

We're sharing one because it's just too much food. I got a soup and a salad or a soup and a sandwich. Oh my gosh! I missed these two so much! You guys all missed her right? And no, she's not getting married until March. Everyone thought I came for her wedding.

Oh this time around? Yeah, but it's Christine's. How was the food? Wonderful. It was really good. I'm gonna see her again on Sunday.

And then I don't know when I'm gonna see you again. Maybe next week? Yeah, maybe. Yay! Alright, let's head over to home first. Whose home? Your home.

But she's not coming with us. She's going somehwere. We got stuffs to do. She has stuffs to do.

I missed her! She's my little egg. Egg? Egg. She loves eggs. I love eggs.

Back home now and I wanted to save the gummy bears but she just told me that they expire on her wedding day. So let's try some! This is the Pressed Juicery green juice gummy bears. Is this healthy?! No. It's not, look at the sugar content.

Oh yeah, okay. I just turned it. It looks healthy but it's a lie. Oh! They're so small! Oh these are good! These are so good! They're delicious! Wow! I can't believe they expire on your wedding day.

Is that something you wanted? No! I don't buy food that are on the expiration date. And then there's a candle in here. Janice loves candles. She teaches me about cups and candles.

You teach me about cups. I know my Acme and Heath cups because of you. That sounds so boring. It's okay.

Here's the card and then she made a shirt. And then she made a shirt for us. It's just a shirt. It says 'J' on it.

It's a Everlane shirt! Of course it is knowing Janice. Dude, those shirts are awesome! I know. I have like every color. I got them because of you in college.

Yeah so I hope you guys enjoyed watching today's vlog. I feel like it was all over the place again. But that just happens when you're reunited with some of your friends and I went from SF to Berkeley and now East Bay. Yeah, Emeryville.

All over the place, but I hope you guys enjoyed watching. Here's the shoutout of the day for those of you guys who translated this vlog right here and I will see you in tomorrows. JoanDay doeseyo! Annyeong! This side of the hand is cuter because of this nail. Wow! Oh oh oh! Oh no.

That was not on purpose. Sorry guys..

UNICORN NAILSCutest Nail Salon in the Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment