Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Types Of Girls At A Salon - POPxo



Bhaiya, add slight layers
while trimming. Bhaiya, please add a fringe
or two, not more. Don't go overboard, just add
slight fringes to change the look. Bhaiya, you will blow dry my hair,
won't you? Curl the ends a bit
and add a little bounce.

Bhaiya, it's not charged extra, right? Bhaiya, do this for me.
This is how I want it! Okay? I've searched a lot.
I want it just like this. Did you see it carefully? You've understood?
Look at it once again. No, no, you have a look at it,
carefully. It must be just like this.
Don't do anything different.

It should be just like this photo. I'm tired of my hair. Please ma'am, will you
not move for two minutes? So what's been up? -I can't believe you said that.
-Ma'am, you are moving a lot. The haircut will be ruined
if you continue this way.

You know what?
I'll call you in two minutes. Please go ahead. Ma'am, look up. The haircut won't be possible.

Wait! I'm getting a call. Hello. Just a minute. I hope this is clean! Are you sure? Okay.

Don't tighten it, too much.
Did you wash your hands? Please don't be so harsh! Do you use the same comb
and scissors for everyone? Give me a fresh piece. Is this a different one or the same? Is this clean?
And scissors? Did you clean them? Please wash your hands once,
for me, okay? Go! Go and wash them. Do you feel I need a haircut? I'm not feeling it. I haven't cut my hair in three years.

You won't need to chop the length. -Okay, just a bit.
-Is this fine? No, no! This is a lot! Reduce it! No. No, reduce it more. More! No, it's a lot.

I'll show you! You just cut this off.
That should be enough. Please hurry up!
It's my friend's wedding. -Is it done?
-Just two more minutes. Just work on the back,
leave the front! Yes, let go! Sir, please hurry up.

I just have half an hour
and I need to get ready, too. Sir, you let it go, please. It's done! So these are the different types of
girls you always find at a salon. Let me know in the
comments section below if you relate to this video.

For more such videos,
subscribe to POPxo TV. Also, fashion and beauty have a new home now. They've been shifted to POPxo
fashion and POPxo beauty. So don't forget to subscribe
to those channels, as well and I'll see you next time.

Bye!.

Types Of Girls At A Salon - POPxo

No comments:

Post a Comment