Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Japanese hair salon! (My first ever visit!!)



Hey guys! Today I'm here at NALU hair salon in Omotesando, which is right next to Harajuku (in Tokyo). And they're going to do my hair for me! It's really, really long now. You can't really tell but I have some split ends on the end. And it's just all around a little messy.

I've actually never had my hair done at a salon before so I'm super excited to get a professional cut and styling. Let's get started! All right, let's go inside! Here you go, Jun. Are you excited?
Yes. Yoroshiku-onegaishimasu.

You have very long hair.
Yes, I do. First, I'll do counseling. Okay. How much do you want me to cut your hair? About this much? Do you have layers? Actually, it's kind of embarrassing but...

This is my first time coming to a hair salon.  Jun always cuts my hair. Really?
Yes. You cut her hair? I'm not qualified, though.

You're good. Thank you. Wow. Then I'll cut your hair about 10cm.

And I'll do ultrasonic treatment. I'm getting my hair shampooed! :D. I'll tell you HWAT,
it feels really nice. I'm applying a treatment that has big particles first.

Then I'll apply treatments with smaller particles. He's going to apply 4 different types of treatments now. Unlike the first one, this looks very smooth. Yes.

Now, I'm going to use a hair straighter that vibrates to heal the inside of her hair. Vibrating straighter? It's not so common in Japan yet. This treatment method is the most popular in Malaysia and Singapore. I hope she'll enjoy this treatment today.

I didn't understand his Japanese, but he's gonna do something great for you. Kinda hard to explain how it works. Well then. I'm getting my treatment now.

This is the key item of this treatment. It looks hot but this straighter doesn't became hot at all. However, when you apply (treatment) water on it, it vibrates the water and then... Again, it's not hot at all even now.

Instead of vaporizing water, it decomposes water small enough to go inside the hair. So fancy!! This is impressive. It really is. You don't see this often even in Japan.

I can't believe it's not hot. It's bad to heat wet hair so this is ideal. Wow. I can't believe this.

You now look like a high class lady. Her atmosphere changed. I love it. And here's my after!! Look at this! It's so amazing!! My hair's never looked this nice before ever! How is it? It's very pretty.

Feel like watching a commercial. So this place is called NALU. And it's in Omotesando, which is near Harajuku in Tokyo and they work with foreigners. They have staff who speak English If you want someone who's used to working with foreign hair.

Obviously you saw my before. You can see what they're able to do. I'm just going to wander around the rest of the day touching my hair. Going like this.

Okay. Every time I see someone I'm going to be like, "...Yes?" I'm making them laugh. Okay. Well let's go get something to eat.

See you guys later. Bye!.

Japanese hair salon! (My first ever visit!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment