Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Korean Nail Salon How Much Does It Cost



Good Morning everyone! Today is Tuesday August 15th and as you can tell it is raining today The sound of rain is always so pleasant to listen to it's actually supposed to rain all week, but soon I'm going to California where it's super sunny All right, everyone. I'm at Time Square now, and I'm going to get my nails done today. I'm thinking between red or blue so We'll decide there We just finished shaping the nails and now it's time to choose the colors So right here, they have a bunch of new colors But I wanna go for red. Just cause it's perfect for the summer and I wear a lot of clothes that will match red But I don't know what to go for I like the bling bling So here's what it looks like, but she's going to add this on top of the silvers So as you can see, this one is just with the glitter and this one has to film over it There's like a rainbow glare to it which is really pretty.

So here it is A lot of you guys are always curious about how much my nails are so I'm gonna show you right now But there's basically a different price for members and non-members But what that basically means is you just pay beforehand, so if you pay 300 in advance You become a member and they just take it out from Your deposit I guess so, I'm gonna show you right now alright Alright so for basic, for care and color it's 45 and 55, so member, non-member For special care, color exfoliation and serums 60, 65 and VIP. All the colors including the pack and what is this? Oh and also massage 75 to 85 and then if you want to get your nails removed its extra 20,000 Color if you want to have another color it's another 10, french tips 10 and gradiation is 20,000 And this is just Ok, so ah, ok so this is for non gel 20, 23, 35, 38, 50, 53, depending on which Kind of treatment you want and then of course the option is also Extra color, French, gradiation or, what's parafin? Ah yes so like this is like a hand pack it makes your hand feel very soft afterwards. Before I leave, I'm sitting here because I'm going to get my pedicure. I have ingrown toenails, so I have to come to a salon to get them cut so I'm just gonna do this and go home and Pack because my trip to LA is coming up, and I still haven't gone prepared for anything I'm wearing closed shoes today, so I'll probably show you next time, but that's it for today's vlog I hope you guys enjoyed watching.

Today's a treat yourself kind of day for me. So the vlog is really short and tomorrow, I'm gonna be filming with Coco and Hang out with maybe Erin and Claudine. Im gonna wrap up the vlog here Here's a shout out of the day for those of you guys who translated and transcribed my vlogs And I'll see you in tomorrow's.

Korean Nail Salon How Much Does It Cost

No comments:

Post a Comment