Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2017

J'OUVRE MON SALON ! (Trimmer Tycoon)



Do you remember? We had mowed good Bebars in a hair salon at the time Damn I would dream of doing that And to see such long hair falling from my face Today we want to become a professional barber and open our own salon Welcome Trimmer Tycoon, this is not a guy who toils simulator ... * GOOD * BIG DISCOMFORT. (Laugh) with music it bluntly it was bide it's a little game pixel art is actually not often and yet it is very cool, it's gone, I discovered that with you, I hope we will be stronger that when we had to manage girls cams in there Hunie uh ... Uh ...

... Pop Cam Studio. -1300, We are indebted to the death, I had not seen. It's dead! Click on a customer to take care of his beard Let's go ! I chose him He wants a beard like that of the blow.

Ah, but it's hot in fact, will have to count the bottom boxes * Squeezie focuses * * Music * Hacker good good stylish Shit ! Shit I cut one end of the stachmou! It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay! Well I did a little offbeat. Well frankly guy i don't care low balls, frankly demerde you *Sad music*
The guy say : I should have gone to the barber opposite :'( Oh I f*cked the game, I told him everything wrong. Oh shit! But he wanted something on the side. Dude, it's impossible to do that too.

Good guy, you know what? We'll just make you a goat, I spare you, and you will dye it blue. Ah, but there is a chisel! Whore ! I did everything to the mower. That's why I messed up. Ok, well we made it blue.

It's gone, he gets off? Yeah, he paid us. He gets off! * Cheerful music #carrefour I optimize! * Damn, the poor. So distractions attract consumers, click on the PC to buy. Well ok.

What can we buy? What, a coat rack, it draws people? A plant. A plant ! Often people that have beards, it's fucking hipsters. And hipsters, that love what? It loves plants. Boom! We will put it right there.

He will put his feet on it like that when I touch his beard. That way, it will keep well grounded. You understood the pun. It was excellent ! *Music* Whore ! In a minute, I have to pay $ 200 in taxes! But it is abused, man! What do you want ? Oh yes, that's super simple.

Already, why you all have eight months of beards? Dude, no kidding! Oh ! What I'm doing it, boy. Dude, I'm on fire. Look, look! As I am a perfectionist. That, that made the reputation of the show, that eh.

I made him what he wanted pile my guy! * Alarm * "No, this is wrong" (voice of the Joker) Just a little square here, a little square there. Oh la la la ! How much he gives? What? He gave me nothing. But then I'll close guy already. Oh, shit! I forgot to dye his beard, that's why! Raah whore! * Groans * The barber who had a stroke, what * Groans * This video is Dedicated to the worst barber in the neighborhood Game over, you survived three minutes.

(Loser.) Great ! Good this time, man, you do not waste time. More hair is shaved in his ... Ah fuck I was telling my gate, and I forgot. #Alzeimer That had never happened to me.

Then I'll buy a supply. We will buy a plant that will put there. Come here ! You, ok. What does he want ? Oh fuck, he wants a good thing sucks.

Dude, I do this to him by 2-2. There, that's done. Your beard, she flies guy is anything! * Music * X-Files It has to stop. Ok, you want to what? A kind of a little light green like that here? That guy! $ 232! He gets off buddy.

You just then. Ah, he wants the boring stuff. Dude, I beat the girls necks *, we'll go by feel. Well, n * his mother! N * her big mother! Here ! Frankly, what you have is really great! He gave me $ 136, he liked it.

Sounds serious liked it, man. You come it. What? But who does that? WHO DOES THAT ?! But that guy do that? No shit it's a skit. Boh expect we will leave him like that.

I messed up. Frankly guy I almost succeed. Nan I swear. So if you are a little bit indulgent indulgent you're cool.

* Question marks appearing everywhere. * As against the color level is really ... * Mouth Noise * Al Dente. And bim! $ 184! One can hire a barber It was not enough room.

What? How much is to expand his room? $ 2,000! Damn it .. That gets off you got, you got ... Oh shit! I forgot the "legs"! It's okay, Starfoullah. $ -104, It's nice.

'Tain, I have bluntly pay this motherfucker, I hate it.
Next time, refuses j'le live. You, you want this, man. Frankly it's ugly. We will s'contenter a mustache Little Miss, it's very very good.

Yeah, man. It's not much better? Looks like Jean-Michel inspector Narcos. * Image of Pedro Pascal with music to the tune guitar. * Here it is stylish.

VOILAA $ 120 Go it connects! But ... What's that? It is a new fashion it Oh my god i did well you saw? Hop i leaves to you a case of hair on the pulse This is the new way that replaces fashion finally pinss This is the same effect I assure you is to tell me what you cop 0 chick Go here we go $ 136 hoo modes is launched But dude I pay increasingly gaining less I complain a lot I'm sorry I complain more than your mom when she comes home from work It's still say Do you like it when I talk to your mother like that? Positive or not so? Me it pleases me enormously I can not commit i can't do anything. I'm like a d ... We can not raise prices?
There's not a thing to raise prices? J'me guy ruin I buy a table * BOOM * We have to chains or we will lose
That is fine Little paper wheel hop by f*ck the you did a really stylish stuff My guy with this Bebar you did not need earmuffs is the advantage It left free bim ...

$ 200 That boom will it connects !!! What you want my guys? It's amazing what's amazing what makes to you Trust me I'm not the barber district number 1 for nothing Hop the $ 120 +
Oh F*ck it going super fast all what happening Oh that's good uh ... While all this rouflaquette Really one day j'me starts to use the chisel end Because i beats neaks And it works it gives me tunes I have not made any effort and gives me the tunes Come we will go to the chisel that is party Oh oh it's super annoying IS SUPER annoying it emerges Is it me or he was given an incredible thing was that guy Oh ago Chris Brown (???) In the living room listening Everything like eh eh oh eh oh eh oh (He laughs more) This is a section that I called the horizontal bar Why the high bar? Because a gym can hold onto it and make suns here is He landed, he 10/10 by the jury is great This joke was too long but you will pay me $ 256 for the high bar BOOM (Tibo InShape) It takes me to the guts that game. Good news propal, necklace beads as your mom beard It will make him happy it will be through you. Shit I messed up 280$ for that *to laugh* Ah the guys they have not the value of things Even for a cutting sick, already 280$ you not pay Good going, scissors, ok I understand.

But not cut !! Go ahead ! But WTF? Well your scissors he has a problem guy. Go, it emerges And it gives me $ 104 here, pigeon, I down the neaks You, you want to shave Cyprien, there are no worries Yeah ! $ 208? Fuck he had as much money as Cyprien more And, and, and it was Cyprian. Subscribe *to laugh* I tried a scam, it is not having the dump Ah but it is subscribed to "30 million Consumer Inquiries" for sure right? Wait, I have not mixed the name of two associations that? $ 500 In a minute, this guy is dead. It's over, it's over.

Ah! That I like the customers like that. That's the guys who keep the barbershops Look, hop, hop, hop, here. Starfoula. That osef, it looks like a game of Tetris beard Hop l! 240 !!! Shut up ! Excuse me, but it was .....

It is...... Yeah, I have no excuse. I want to finish the video now because I think we did all the jokes and possible valves! Here ! And this game is too hard Here we go Yes 168$ Yes !! Go go we can do 280 !!!! OOOOH I take an employee attention !! Oh shit i need to buy a house before it is true: | And that's it cost $ 2,000 It's impossible Wait I will love again that when you make a cut to perfection It gives you kind of a sudden $ 5,000 We will try Look ! The chisel it not work, nothing cutting. Pshaw there, it cuts a shot eh? Why sometimes it cuts and sometimes it not cut? : | That's what not j'comprends Good guy,i give you a new style i don't care neaks If you refuse the advice of a pro you're stupid.

Here! $ 48 Here! (Pirates of Caribbean music and photo of Davy Jones) No more complicated but what? The guy he wants to make a omega beard Wait and if he just i dyed it he give me the tune? We will do as dyes Oh no not clearly Ok dude we will do it to perfection it is party Wait guy there, he was given an egg trick Hold on there, it's abused likeness $ 176 you are insincere Mr. Okay I admit it has no style * laugh * It looks like a smiley dance the fucking beard YEAH this great barber That bah is on this excellent joke of sh * t This video ends. I hope you liked it If the case does not hesitate to love him as usual Frankly it's hard mega I swear, this is harder than what this game Dark Souls whore I thinked cut beards and careers in a male branch of the ... Hmmm ...

... Finally democracy and find the key So I did all the Kassos do : be Youtuber Go and thank you for watching video See you soon in a future Stay well you and your silky smooth beard Bye democracy Peace.

J'OUVRE MON SALON ! (Trimmer Tycoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment